- Fall Season: trainings start in July and typically finish early to mid-Dec, depending on the tournaments the team elects to participate in.
- Spring Season: trainings usually start in March and typically finish early to mid June, depending on the tournaments the team elects to participate in.
- Team practices are typically 60-90 minutes, two to three times a week.
- Games are on Saturdays and sometimes Sundays.
- Not all CV Select teams train between seasons.
- Games and practices are generally held at local schools/parks in the Cambrian - Willow Glen neighborhoods and San Jose City College.
- Examples of fields used are Ida Price MS, Fammatre Elem, John Muir MS, Schallenberger Elem, Booksin Elem, Hacienda Elem, San Jose City College and Lincoln HS for turf
- Sometimes we may use fields/parks in the Rose Garden neighborhood or the City of Campbell.
COST: For Fall 2019, players 2010-2008 (U10-12) have a registration fee of $405. For players 2007 and older (U13+, 11v11 format), the cost is $450. The registration fee is paid each season.
- Fall 2019 fee includes $100 for the required uniform (typically will use the same kit for two years)
- There are no training fees.
- Tournament entry fees will be additional expenses.
- Optional apparel and team backpack available. Click Here