Recreational Soccer offers a fun no-pressure environment where we hope your child will learn to explore and experience the beautiful game of soccer. Children with little or no soccer experience should play in the recreational program. This will also allow them to develop their soccer skills in preparation for advancement to our competitive level play.
2021 Fall Rec Program
- 8-10 Game season, mid-August through November
- 45-60 minute practice once a week*
- $165 fee includes uniform
- 60 minute practice once or twice a week*
- Registration costs includes uniform
* days of the week and exact times are determined by each coach
- Coach and friend requests will be accepted with best efforts to honor.
- Groups will be led by two parent volunteers; one coach and one safety monitor to ensure compliance with all COVID protocols.
- Location: Local schools/parks in the Cambrian/Willow Glen neighborhoods
- Parents need to review COVID safety training info with participants prior to the first session and reinforce the importance of following all of the rules.
- For Volunteers:
- Will need you to complete the mandatory COVID safety training
- Background checks, including fingerprinting, still required if not already cleared by the club.
- 50% discount for one child
- You get to choose the days for your group (limited by field availability)
- Season Matrix (birth year):
- 2016 U5
- 2015 U6
- 2014 U7
- 2013 U8
- 2012 U9
- 2011 U10
- 2010 U11
- 2009 U12
Late registration will be allowed but placement in a group will not be guaranteed.