Online registration is now open for CV / CV San Jose FC Competitive teams. Please click on the "Register Now" button to begin the process. Should you have any questions, please ask your Team Manager or our Competitive Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
**You should only be registering for Competitive soccer if you have been confirmed by one of our CV / CV San Jose FC teams.**
Online Registration for Recreational Soccer Fall 2017
Central Valley Youth Soccer League is committed to providing a high quality youth soccer program for boys and girls, 5 to 16 years of age, for our Fall 2017 season. We will focus on skill-building, promoting self-esteem, encouraging good sportsmanship, & fun for all players. They will learn about the game of soccer in a safe, fun and supportive environment.
- Registration: Open from April 18, 2017 thru June 15, 2017. - Registration Link: https://cvysl.demosphere-secure.com/_registration
Ages restrictions: Age of the players is based on their age as of December 31, 2017.
- U5 – 01/01/2013 – 12/31/2013
- U6 – 01-01-2012 – 12/31/2012
- U7 – 01/01/2011 – 12/31/2011
- U8 – 01/01/2010 – 12/31/2010
- U9 – 01/01/2009 – 12/31/2009
- U10 – 01/01/2008 – 12/31/2008
- U12 – 01/01/2006 – 12/31/2007
- U14 – 01/01/2004 – 12/31/2005
- U16 – 01/01/2002 – 12/31/2003
- NO REQUESTS TO PLAY UP WILL BE HONORED. US SOCCER HAS MOVED TO BIRTHYEAR
- U5/U6 - $120 Early Bird until May 31
- U7-U12 - $160 Early Bird until May 31st
- U14-U16 - $200 Early Bird until May 31st
- Refunds will only be issued if your child cannot be placed on a team. No refunds will be issued after August 1st, 2017
- Requests: You may make 1 coach and 1 friend request, NO REQUESTS ARE GUARANTEED. No refund will be given, if your child is not placed on the team you desired, NO EXCEPTIONS.
New Players: A copy of your child’s passport or birth certificate (Certificate of Vital Record issued by the county recorder) to verify the child’s age must be provided with registration and mailed to:
Central Valley Youth Soccer League
P.O. Box 321149
Los Gatos, CA 95032
- Returning Players: You will be notified by the Registrar, if proof of age is required.
Season Information: Teams will play a 10-game season, with games being held on Saturdays, and sometimes on Sundays due to field availability. Games will begin September 9th and will be completed the weekend of November 4, 2017. Unfortunately, any rained-out games will not be able to be made-up.
Practice days/times are assigned to coaches, and will begin in late August. The number of practices will vary, and generally increase with the age of the child.
Games and practices are generally held at local schools/parks in the Cambrian, Willow Glen and Rose Garden neighborhoods of San Jose, but sometimes may be at fields/parks in the City of Campbell.