For U7-U12+ only - no exceptions
- . Coaches are parent volunteers with various amounts of experience/knowledge of the game. Without our parent volunteers, we wouldn’t exist so please consider giving your time. Additionally, all children are placed on a team, regardless of experience or skill.
Registration link for Recreational Soccer - Registration is now closed
- Open from December 10, 2018 thru February 2nd, 2019
- Age of the player is based on their birth year. For Ex. 2007 = U12, 2005 = U14 (players do not "age-up" until the following Fall) If you were U9 in the Fall you remain U9 in the Spring.
- $205 U7-U12; $250 U13+ per player plus mandatory $30 volunteer fee that will be refunded at the end of season upon proof of work.
- Refunds: will be issued if your child cannot be placed on a team. Refunds for voluntary withdrawals are at the Board’s discretion and will be subject to a $50 cancellation fee.
- You may make 1 coach and 1 friend request; . No refund will be given, if your child is not placed on the team you desired, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- A copy of your child’s passport or birth certificate (Certificate of Vital Record issued by the county recorder) to verify the child’s age must be uploaded into the registration program during registration if not previously uploaded.
- You will be notified by the Registrar, if proof of age is required.
Teams will play an 8/10-game season, with games being held on Saturdays, and sometimes on Sundays due to field availability. Games will begin in late March and will be completed the weekend before Memorial Day, most likely. Unfortunately, any rained-out games will not be able to be made-up.
Practice times/days are assigned to coaches based on player age a field availability. Practices generally begin in mid-March, as the coaches are identified, and teams are formed. The number of practices will vary, and generally increase with the age of the child.
Games and practices are generally held at local schools/parks in the Cambrian, Willow Glen and Rose Garden neighborhoods of San Jose, but sometimes may be at fields/parks in the City of Campbell.